- Dates: 27 March - 18 Dec 2013
- Price:From R7624.00 pps
- Additional Night Price:
- Airport tax:
As part of the Serena Group’s commitment towards showcasing the best of local architecture, culture and heritage, the Polana has recently emerged from an extensive renovation programme, which has resulted in the presentation of a landmark historic building whose classic charm has been fused with the ultimate in world-class amenities.
Offering 142 rooms, many of which are spacious suites, the ‘Grande Dame’ of Maputo now also offers a choice of three restaurants:
* the all-day dining Varanda Restaurant
* the Delagoa fine-dining experience in the French style
*the Aquarius Sushi Bar, and the Polana Bar.
The hotel also offers the ‘Maisha’ Mind Body and Spirit Health Club and Spa, a stunning swimming pool, extensive gardens, an exclusive residents’ lounge, a business centre, a beauty salon and three gift shops.
At the forefront of Maputo’s business venues, the hotel also offers its own conference and social events suite, which features a majestic ballroom.
The hotel stands at the very heart of Maputo on one of the city’s most prestigious avenues and within easy reach of the international embassies, government buildings, presidential complex, shops, restaurants and sidewalk cafés.
Rooms and Suites:
Presented with refined elegance, and with lavish references to Mozambique’s Indo-Portuguese heritage, the rooms in this historic colonial building feature predominantly exotically carved furniture, juxtaposed with luxurious fabrics in muted tones of cream and off-white.
The bed-head is composed of delicate carved spindles, set against a silken backdrop, while the overhead canopy is framed by an exquisitely carved mahogany frieze.
All our rooms and suites offer:
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour free WIFI and in-room modem hook-up
- direct-dial phone
- tea and coffee-making facilities
- IP TV and Video on Demand
- Ipod Docking stations
- in-room satellite TV
- mini bar. private safe
- hair driers, bathrobe and slippers
- airport shuttle and limousine service
Dining at the Polana Serena Hotel:
The hotel offers an exceptional array of dining options and bar choices. Dine in the elegance of our Delagoa Restaurant, sample some Sushi at Aquarius Bar overlooking the Indian Ocean, take afternoon tea in the Varanda Restaurant or relax with family and friends on our pool-deck.
The Serena ‘Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa’
The stunning new ‘Maisha’ Mind Body and Spirit Spa facility offers an ultra-modern gym, aerobics studio, indoor pool area, and separate spa areas for men and women.
- An 18m landscaped pool set amid extensive tropical gardens
- A state-of-the-art gymnasium and cardio studio
- An aerobic studio offering workouts to include; cardiovascular, kick boxing, dance, yoga, Tai chi and ‘stretch and sculpture’
- Steam, sauna, lap pool, sun-deck and juice bar
- A full range of holistic massage, de-tox and aromatherapy treatments
- A unisex hair and beauty salon
Star Rating: 5
- Return flights from OR Tambo to Maputo
- SA Airport Taxes
- 2 Nights at Polana Hotel in a deluxe Room
- Breakfast daily
- Return Airport Transfers
Items of personal nature
Meals not mentioned
Travel and medical insurance
Policies & Disclaimers:
Prices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability.
Holiday Package rates are valid for low season only, for SA residents. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.